Sewers and Drains
Got a problem with your sewers or drains? Is there a leak, blockage or a suspicious smell that’s alerting you to a problem? Our expert service and high-quality technology will soon have your problem diagnosed and fixed with no fuss or mess. You can put your trust in our ‘four prized accreditations’ coupled with our skilled workmanship and A+ accreditation with the Better Business Bureau – we’ll give you the best service.
Find out more here.
Septic tanks and the piping systems supplying them need maintenance and occasional repairs to keep them in good working order. Our non-intrusive CCTV inspection, skilled workers and high-tech machines will ensure we find the problem fast without disturbing your septic system too much.
Find out more about our septic services here.
If you’re a commercial business then you’ll be limited in terms of who you can work with, but we make your decision easy with our prized accreditations with the National Association of Wastewater Technicians and the National Environmental Health Association. With the aid of our trenchless technologies, wastewater management has never been easier or more reliable.
Trenchless Pipe Repair
Say goodbye to that destructive and messy pipe repair! Trenchless pipe repair doesn’t require ripping up your floors and walls as it uses a clever technology that works with the existing pipe to make it safe, sound and leak-free. This saves you mess, time and money. As a rapidly growing sector of the civil engineering and construction industry, trenchless pipe repair is a valued highlight among our services for your residential, municipal or commercial property.
Find out more here.
Our other sewer and drainage services
If you’re unsure what you need help with or can’t identify the problem then please do contact us here or call us now on (970) 453 – 2339 and we’ll be able to help you.
As a guide, here are all the services we offer for your sewers, pipes and draining in the high country:
- Main sewer line cleaning.
- Work on 3-inch to 18-inch lines up to 500 feet long to find problem lines containing grease, rocks, tiles or roots. We also cover culverts and conduits.
- Internal drain line cleaning.
- Sinks, tubs, showers, toilets, urinals, floor drains.
- High-pressure jetting.
- 4,000-psi high-pressure water jet cleaning of sewer lines of all sizes (very effective on grease and ice).
- Video camera viewing of sewer lines.
- Video inspection and recording of 2-inch to 12-inch lines up to 300 feet long.
- Line locating.
- Locating of plastic, copper and cast-iron sewer lines, water lines, curb stops, valve boxes and well heads.
- Sewer line thawing.
- Internal and underground line thawing with high-pressure water jetters.
- Water line thawing.
- Thawing of all water line types with 300-amp welder or high-pressure water jetters.
- Trenchless sewer, water and pool/spa pipe repair CIPP lining and pipe bursting.
- Trenchless repair of 2-inch to 8-inch sewer lines, 1.5-inch to 2-inch pool and spa lines and water service lines.
- Excavation services.
- Installation and repair of sewer and water service lines including soil removal and hauling services, driveway grading and property drainage grading/install.
- Confined space work including entering vaults and lift stations to clean, service and repair.
- OSHA authorized.
- Grease trap pumping.
- In-floor traps and large underground traps.
- Sand trap pumping.
- Traps and troughs – any size.
- Drainage problems in parking garages.
- Septic tank pumping and inspection.
- Residential and commercial septic and holding tanks.
- Septic line cleaning. NAWT-certified inspector.
- Use Permit inspector. Required Use Permit repair work.
- Sewage, effluent and sump pump repair and replacement.
- Pumps, floats, plumbing and control systems.
- Septic tank locating and exposing.
- Locating and exposing of any type of septic tank.
- Installation of risers and lids.
- Septic system installation and tank replacement.
- National Environmental Health Association Certified Installer.
- Septic tank replacement and septic system upgrades, including: advanced wastewater treatment systems installation, service and repair, and leach field rejuvenation.
- Chemical and biological rejuvenation methods.
- High-pressure cleaning of leach field lines.
High Country Roto-Rooter have provided exceptional residential, commercial, industrial and municipal wastewater management services to Summit, Eagle, Lake, Clear Creek and Park County in Colorado since 1988.
We’d be very happy to work with you.
Please do contact us here or call us now on (970) 453 – 2339 and we’ll find a solution that works for you.