Your local Roto-Rooter wastewater solutions specialists
High Country Roto-Rooter, based in Breckenridge, Colorado is an accredited full-service wastewater maintenance and repair company. We are your local Roto-Rooter franchise, run by Bill and Chris Tatro, and serving residential, commercial and municipal customers in Summit, Eagle, Park, Lake, and Clear Creek Counties.
We understand that wastewater problems can be deeply unpleasant for families and disruptive to the employees and customers of local businesses. It’s been our pleasure to fix, repair, service and unclog septics, sewer pipes and drains for our customers for over thirty years.
Wastewater leaks, clogging or flooding often requires speedy attention and specialist skills. It’s a repair that needs to be carried out quickly but also safely and accurately.
Conscientious wastewater firms will always ensure their skills and knowledge are up-to-date. To that end we’re an accredited member of NEHA (National Environmental Health Association), CPOW (Colorado Professionals in Onsite Wastewater), NOWRA (National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association), NAWT (National Association of Wastewater Technicians). We are also an accredited business of the Better Business Bureau.
We help people when things are going most wrong with their waste water services. We deal with the disruption quickly and efficiently and with our customers courteously and honestly.
Why do people use High Country Roto-Rooter time and again?
Many of our customers are repeat customers. There may be many reasons for this but we think those reasons include:
1. High Country Roto-Rooter is local: we don’t just work here, we live here too
2. We’ve served the people and businesses of this area for more than 30 years
3. All local areas covered: Summit, Eagle, Clear Creek, Park and Lake Counties
4. We look good at work! Our staff wear uniforms, trucks are branded and clean
5. People trust us – the independent Better Business Bureau scores us as A+
6. Active in our industry, professionally accredited: NEHA, CPOW, NOWRA, NAWT
7. Always updating equipment/machinery, always improving methods and techniques
8. From a residential faucet leak to an industrial flood – we fix it